Why is Narva, this beautiful border town, so special?
NARVA - ESTONIA´S AUTUMN CAPITAL
Regardless of whether one visits the town in early spring, summer, autumn or winter, Narva always offers something special and unique.
As in the past, Narva remains a melting pot for nations, periods and cultures, old and new. This is what makes the town so special. The 13th century castle, a beautiful baroque Town Hall, the best preserved system of historic defence building (bastions) in Europe, once Europe’s largest and excellent example of British industrial architecture – Krehnolm Manufacture complex, and much, much more.
Narva is the easternmost point of the European Union and the only location in Estonia that offers an unobstructed view of Estonia’s neighbour Russia. Narva castle on the one bank of the river and Ivangorod fortress on the other bank, form a unique architectural ensemble. Visitors can choose from varieties of concerts, festivals and open-air shows that take place on the territory of the Narva castle and also in the town.
The tourist infrastructure has lately been expanded with new hotels, bars, restaurants and entertainment venues
Outside the town one can find pristine nature and hiking routes ranging from the Sinimäe hills to the coastal resort of Narva-Jõesuu, which is only 12 km away from Narva. Narva-Jõesuu is truly worth visiting with its beautiful coast, parks and pine forests.
5 REASONS TO VISIT US:
1. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND HEALTH RESORT AT NARVA-JÕESUU - the pearl of the Baltic Sea, a white sandy beach, a healing pine forest and the calming sigh of the sea.
2. LOCATED AT THE HEART OF NATURE WITH A UNIQUE HISTORY and distinctive towns, which are unique in the whole Baltic area.
3. IDEAL FOR A HOLIDAY - with a clean, safe environment and an excellent infrastructure.
4. SOMETHING OF INTEREST FOR EVERYONE: you can indulge yourself with spa-treatments, enjoy nature, explore many centuries of history, participate in many sports and other entertainment – here you can have the best holiday all year round.
5. ONLY HERE in Europe is Russian hospitality sampled in a friendly Estonian way.
Be assured that Narva region will never fail to surprise you in positive way. You are always welcome!