Narva is a tourist-friendly and relatively safe place. Nevertheless, just like anywhere else, it deserves to keep your eyes open and be careful. There are some tips that you could follow:
- If you would like to spend your time outside the hotel, ask for advice from the hotel staff.
- At night, try to avoid dark streets.
- Although Narva is quite a small city, it would be good to call the taxi to go to/from the hotel at night, especially if you have used alcohol.
- There are no crimes in Narva that are particularly targeted towards tourists, but like in any other place you should keep your documents, money and other belongings in a safe place.
- Do not leave your belongings in the car.
- Be careful with friendly-looking people who ask for help or money.
Please note that that the police and security service are patrolling in the city 24h a day. In case of emergency, immediately call 110 (police) or 112 (emergency). The call is free of charge from all phones.